Sunday 18 May 2008

Mel's Sunday Update

Not much to chat about this week. 

I discovered a HUGE mistake in Black Beauty which means I will probably have to start the whole piece over.  I've put it away while I think about it and decide what to do later .....

Given that I've had the flu and other work crises this week - I thought I wouldn't tempt the frogs too much.  So I spent a couple of hours each day working on BoInk's frame.

Whole album here.

Going to start Part 4 as soon as possible.

Might go back to bed for another nap though first.

2 comments:

Vamp Pam said...

Use the Irish cure for the flu... get drunk and stay drunk until it's over...

Julie Nemitz said...

Sorry to hear about Black Beauty Mel. It always sucks when you realize you've made a mistake. At least it's not a BAP!!! And your BoINK looks great. I don't think I've seen anyone else doing theirs on black fabby. I hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment