Friday 29 December 2006

Stitching and movies







Boy talk about a quiet relaxing vege-out day !!!!

This afternoon I put on the tape Diane gave me and finally watched Deuce Bigalow - and you were right the gratuitous arse shot just before the end was well worth watching !!!!

As was the episode of New Tricks you left on the front of the tape :)

While having this veg out afternoon I finished stitching my kitty. Time for some food and then off to backstitch the kitty. Hoping to get this finished and the border started tonight. I'm working all weekend and want this finished by midnight Sunday :)

POST EDITED AT 6:15PM TO INCLUDE PIC OF ALL KITTY BACKSTITCHING COMPLETED.

You can't tell huh? Not much difference between the pics :)

Making dinner now - will start the border after food and yes Diane I did chart the first two corners already :)







13 comments:

Diane Call said...

So you managed to chart up the border without any probs? Have we converted you to watching new tricks? It's an off ratings season show.

Melissa Hicks said...

Oh I've seen a few episodes before - its very watchable :) I should sit down and watch them in order though :)

Claire EJ said...

LCR looks good. I can see the difference...top one has the b/s and t'other doesn't :)

Hehehe, Deuce Bigalow and the airport scene, sllluurrrp.

Natalie Mikesell said...

That's really looking good :)

Paula Hubert said...

Oh yeah, I can definitely see the backstitching! But when you're actually working on a piece it can be a bit tough! Good luck with the border, this is a great way to finish out 2006 with a HD!

Claire EJ said...

Funny, the more I look at it, the more I can see it really does need the border.....it's so cute though :)

Letty C said...

Looking Good....Can't wait to see it finish.

Melissa Hicks said...

Mel mutters under her breath! Got the border one quarter done last night and realised I was four stitches out - not only did I need to frog but the red fuzzies are very very visible !!!!

Claire EJ said...

Sellotape........like a de-linting on your clothes...works every time.

Melissa Hicks said...

Oh good - I was going to try that when I get home after work! I thought it might be good enough. I think this was the first time I thought that it might have been good to own one of those little gadgets (a dololly ????) that did this kind of thing - but then I figured a combination of tweezers and sticky tape would do just as well ....

Claire EJ said...

Sweets, you're thinking of Judy's boo-boo stick...it's like a clean mascara brush......cheaper to just buy one LOL. The dololly is a thang for pulling tiny thread ends thru....
I have a Judy's and do I ever remember to use it?? nope, it's the sellotape every time,

Melissa Hicks said...

Oooh yeah - that's the one !!!!

Mel - glad her head is screwed on tight - I'm sure I'd put it down and forget it somewhere otherwise ....

Paula Hubert said...

LOL Mel - but I use the tape trick, too. Cheaper than a boo-boo stick, and I already own it!

Post a Comment