Wednesday 6 December 2006

What Egyptian Star Sign are you ?






Horus



Sparkling personality, intense will, intelligent, understanding, impatient to exert influence.

Colors: male: red carmine, female: gold
Compatible Signs:
Bastet, Geb
Dates:
Apr 20 - May 7, Aug 12 - Aug 19

Role: God of the pharaoh
Appearance:
Form of a falcon-headed man, wearing the double crown of Upper and Lower Egypt

Sacred Animal: falcon

What is Your Egyptian Zodiac Sign?
Designed by CyberWarlock of Warlock's Quizzles and Quandaries







Wow that's the first time ever I haven't come out as Bastet! OK I accept being a Sky God and having the first Pharaoh's style themselves after me :)

2 comments:

Diane Call said...

You getting Horus, I can understand, but I got Thoth!!!

Melissa Hicks said...

You *are* doing well !!!!

Post a Comment