Sunday 30 November 2008

Mel's Snday Update



I can't remember the last time I did one of these :)

Well in the past few weeks I've stitched four Christmas presents, finished one WIP and started another :)

Three of the Christmas finishes are Witches as Friends, Coffin Buzz and Giuseppe Verdi.  The WIP I finished was Is it My Eyes.  Pics of all of these are in my 2008 Finishes folder.

I discussed Is it my Eyes in the BAPXS Wednesday Wobble so it screamed at me until I finished it ...also has its own folder where you can see the progress towards the finish. Folder here.

The new start is Inkcircles Croakworth but I have no photos of this yet. I started it while interstate last weekend but I've only stitched two small motifs so far.  I'd call this my travel project but I don;t travel anymore :)

Cutrrently I'm stitching on an RR for Laura and hope to have my section finished by next week so she can receive it back before the end of the year.

After that I have one more Christmas present to stitch, my engagement stitching to finish, another few parts on BoInk to modelstitch, and the first section of my RR for next year.

Work?  Christmas? Sleep?  Who needs any of those things ....

Not mention hoping no other projects start screaming for attention ....

On and I'm not mentioning a certain pre-arranged swarm of spiders either  ....


12 comments:

Lori M. said...

You've been busy Mel! I can't wait to see your progress on Croakworth! One of my all-time favorites, but I can't stitch it right now so I'd love to see what your doing with yours!

Shawn Medrano said...

Wow, you've really been stitching!! Congrats on the finishes...can't wait to see an update of Croakworth!!

Hilary Syddall said...

Urk spiders, nasty horrid things! (can you tell I am an arachnophobe! Except I am not because I know where my fear of spiders comes from and a phobia is an unknown fear)

Karen R said...

Great update -I think the lack of a 3-4 hour commute is agreeing with you :)

Melissa Hicks said...

I've got to agree with you there :) I'm getting so much more done during the week and the weekends are not being wiped out completely with catching up from the week nights :)

The Cricket is also helping my productivity :)

Sisu Lull said...

Oh yeah, hush hush on the spiders. And I won't tell anyone that there are 44 of them going out either. That way, they won't know when the swarm is finished!

Melissa Hicks said...

Or how far the swarm spreads .....

Paula Hubert said...

Great update - I need to keep getting better about doing them myself!

Carolyn Ford said...

Wow - you have gotten a tremendous amount done - congratulations on all the finishes! Like Karen said, the lack of that horrendous commute seems to be agreeing with you. = )

Claire EJ said...

Well it would do, wouldn't it, after all, there are such long spells of nothing, it makes for super stitching time LOL...


hehehehe....

Claire EJ said...

Good grief....that seems a little excessive!

Melissa Hicks said...

We had this planned for a while :)

Post a Comment