Wednesday 26 November 2008

Tagged

Well seeing as I've been tagged multiple times again - I figured I'd better join in :)

Here are the rules:
  • Find the 6th folder in your photos folder and then the 6th photo in it.
  • Pray that you remember the details ;)
  • Post it on your blog
  • Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

I think everyone has been tagged on this one - if you haven't then "Tag" you have been now!

Sixth folder for me is 2008 Finished Stitching.  Sixth photo is the framed Mayet I gave to Denise for Mother's Day back in May.

10 comments:

Karen R said...

Nice one!! I love these designs!

Jeff Lock said...

I`ve only got two folders.

Paula Hubert said...

It's nice to re-look at pictures that folks have. I like this series.

Claire EJ said...

Okay, I fell for this one.
I really do not want to be tagged again this year.

Claire EJ said...

P.S. lovely to see Mayet again :)

Melissa Hicks said...

Time to take some more photos :)

Melissa Hicks said...

Mum now has 5 of the 6 designs and has asked me not to stitch the sixth one up. She's run out of wall space for them.

Claire EJ said...

That seems a shame to not have the last one done but space is a problem for all of us:(

kay jones said...

Lovely work. Fortunately egyptian is one thing I am not into so I wont be tempted

Rachel Cox said...

Lovely - great picture - Denise would be delighted with it!
I have done one too!

Post a Comment